A membership in the Conservative Party of British Columbia allows you to actively take part in the governance of our party by:
- Participating in your local riding association and stand for election to its Board of Directors;
- Attend any Annual or Special General Meeting;
- Vote for, and stand for election as a delegate at any Delegate Selection Meeting, which will then vote for the Party's Officers and Board of Directors;
- Vote in a Candidate Selection (Nomination) Meeting;
- Joining an organization that fosters good government, a belief in individual liberty and freedom, social responsibility, and free-enterprise economic principles.
Choose one of your membership options below:
One Year Membership ($10)Purchase
Two Year Membership ($20)Purchase
Three Year Membership ($25)Purchase
Do you like this page?