To be eligible for a membership, you must be;
- A Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada normally residing in the Province of British Columbia.
- At least 14 years of age.
You must also confirm that;
- Your membership fees and donation(s) are paid from your own funds, and no person or organization will reimburse you.
- You are NOT a member of another provincial political party.
- You accept and abide by the Constitution and Bylaws, Policies, and Code of Conduct of the Conservative Party of BC, available here.
By completing and submitting this form, you understand that you are agreeing to the above terms.
Membership by Paper?
You can pay for your membership by mailing in your signed paper membership form (tap/click here) and paying by cheque or credit card.