Per the Constitution of the Conservative Party, elections for Regional Directors were held prior to the AGM.
In order to qualify to be elected as a Regional Director, you must be a member in good standing (A member for a minimum of 21 days). Regional Directors are elected by the Riding Association Presidents.
The votes have been cast and counted and the newly elected Regional Directors are as follows:
- Vancouver - Paul Ratchford
- Vancouver Island - Central and North - Jacob Burdge
- Vancouver Island - South - Mike Harris
- North Shore - Sunshine Coast - Shannon Kewley
- Surrey - Vijay Singh Sandhu
- Prince George - Cariboo - Rosalyn Bird
- Northwest - Dave Johnston
- Okanagan - Shuswap - Kelley Skar
- Richmond - Delta - Nicholas Taddeo
- Burnaby - New Westminster and the Tri-Cities - Brandon Fonseca
- Fraser Valley - Dave Sharkey
Congratulations to the newly elected Regional Directors. A special thank you to all contestants who put their names forward. Despite the outcome, we hope you continue to engage with the party, set up and sit on Riding Associations and attend out upcoming AGM!
The newly elected Regional Directors will assume their position at the first board meeting of the new term.
Do you like this page?